Submission Preparation ChecklistAs part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
- The text adheres to the stylistic and bibliographic requirements outlined in the Author Guidelines, which is found in About the Press.
- The submission has not been previously published, nor is it before another publisher for consideration.
- The manuscript contains original work, where external references have been properly cited with URLs or DOIs.
- The submission of this manuscript adheres to the publisher policies and publication ethics.
The author warrants that the manuscript is original, written by the stated author(s), has not been published before, contains no unlawful statements, does not infringe the rights of others, is subject to copyright that is vested exclusively in the author, and free of any third party rights, and that any necessary written permissions to quote from other sources have been obtained by the author(s).
Under the Creative Commons license (CC BY-NC), users are allowed to copy, distribute, display, and perform the work. Users will also need to attribute authors on distributing works in the journal and other media of publications. Unless otherwise stated, the authors are public entities as soon as their articles got published.
Only the website (HTML) version is publicly available under the Creative Commons license (CC BY-NC). Other versions, such as PDF or EPUB versions will be available by purchase.
Rights of Authors
Authors retain all their rights to the published works, such as (but not limited to) the following rights:
- Copyright and other proprietary rights relating to the manuscript, such as patent rights;
- The right to use the substance of the manuscript in own future works, including lectures and books; and
- The right to reproduce the manuscript for their own purposes.
If the manuscript was jointly prepared by more than one author, any authors submitting the manuscript warrants that they have been authorized by all co-authors to be agreed on this copyright and license notice (agreement) on their behalf, and agrees to inform his/her co-authors of the terms of this policy. The publisher will not be held liable for anything that may arise due to the author(s) internal dispute. The publisher will only communicate with the corresponding author.
The publisher entitles the author(s) to no royalties or other fees.
The manuscript will be published once the editorial process is successfully completed. The editors may modify the article to a style of punctuation, spelling, capitalization, referencing, and usage that deems appropriate. The author acknowledges that the manuscript may be published so that it will be publicly accessible for the readers.
The names and email addresses entered in this press site will be used exclusively for the stated purposes of this press and will not be made available for any other purpose or to any other party.